Instructions to follow:
- The article should be more than 1200 words.
- American English should be maintained.
- All the paragraphs should be short which means not more than 2-4 sentences.
- The title should be 55-65 characters strictly.
- Readability in Yoast SEO should be good that means green.
- There should be a minimum of 2 to 3 focus keywords.
- The tone in the article should be conversational like – “I” and “You”.
- Use Grammarly to avoid plagiarism and grammar mistakes.
- Avoid Jargons or vernacular language.
- Have a breakpoint and use subheading, bullet points to highlight.
- Add visuals- graphs, images, infographics, screenshot, videos. With proper sources.
- The Headlines and Subheadlines should properly differentiate with H2 and H3 headline tags.
- Keep the font type and size the same from start to end.
- Always have an introduction and conclusion to start and end. It should be distinct.
- The external and internal linking should ratio 4:1. At least 4-6 external hyperlinks and 2-3 internal links.
- We don’t encourage articles with links promoting a brand.
- People love visuals and it explains more than normal words.
- All the visuals must be relevant and should fit in the topic.
- You should explain the visuals shouldn’t be left half away.
- Provide us the embed link of the video if you want to keep one.
- All the images should be of high quality.
- Not just the images, we want you to provide the featured image even.
- All the images should be provided to us in the email.
Checklist before submitting
Before submitting check all the grammatical mistakes and plagiarism if any.
- Provide us with a short bio or description of yourself.
- Don’t forget to provide your image in the email for a guest blog.
- Once you submit the article to us, we have all the rights to edit it.
- We can remove any part from the article and can include additional things. To make the readability good.
- You even give us the right to remove some links if required.
- Do make sure that your article is original and hasn’t been published anywhere.
Please do send the article as a – Google Doc, just to make easier for us to check the article, give feedback and post it.
All the best! You are all set.
Send your email to [email protected] .